WNY READINESS GROUP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WNY READINESS GROUP

Disaster/Event Readiness INFO New York and Warren area

HomeHOMELatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» new patriot from catt county
Just Another One Of Those Things That Make You Wonder? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 10:47 pm by mrhorsepower460

Just Another One Of Those Things That Make You Wonder? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 4:14 pm by PatriotPete84

» Northern Chautauqua
Just Another One Of Those Things That Make You Wonder? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 3:43 pm by LarryWNY

Just Another One Of Those Things That Make You Wonder? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 3:42 pm by LarryWNY

» new member from orleans county
Just Another One Of Those Things That Make You Wonder? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 8:02 pm by rholding

» Gas.......
Just Another One Of Those Things That Make You Wonder? I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 11:11 pm by LarryWNY

» Erie County Patriot here!
Just Another One Of Those Things That Make You Wonder? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 10:09 pm by thunder8922

» 2012 How lost we have become.
Just Another One Of Those Things That Make You Wonder? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 11:33 pm by LarryWNY

» NYS CIG TAX
Just Another One Of Those Things That Make You Wonder? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 4:05 pm by LarryWNY

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Commodity Price
Gasoline Price
Gun Stats

Just Another One Of Those Things That Make You Wonder?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
drhoracepower

Just Another One Of Those Things That Make You Wonder? Empty
PostSubject: Just Another One Of Those Things That Make You Wonder?   Just Another One Of Those Things That Make You Wonder? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 8:36 pm

I'm sure all or most members are aware of the recent back-lash that immediately followed the passage of the establishment's last stab at rectifying the absurd Health care system in this country. The every day citizen that there will never be any cure for this outrageous mess as long a lobbyists are allowed to sway the vote or presentation of a meaningful bill. Another subject / another time.

Our own Senator Louise Slaughter was brought up to date in a big hurry as to what her constituents "actually" thought of her support of the measure when her office was besieged by angry protesters demanding a response to their questions on her vote without consultation with her constituents. Louise of course had already been sequestered to another secure location before the conflict got out of hand. She had no intention in answering any questions no reasonable rebuttal to the protesters angry demands.

Without response, the protest turned ugly in the front lines and a brick was actually tossed through her office window. The police then dispersed the crowd as would be expected.

Louise's response to the attack had nothing to say in response to the legitimately asked questions but instead vowed to find the perpetrators and prosecute.

A very good friend of mine who I worked with for years (I'll call him L.T.) and a good American was in the area with his son on other business and was an observer in the crowd which surrounded Slaughter's office. He went home afterwards shaken at the thought that he was not alone in his disgust with our government and that their were so many people nearby who were so willing to vent their anger in such a matter.

Last Thursday, 72 year-old L.T. was given an additional lesson on our ever encroaching government. He was visited by three agents of the FBI who interviewed he and his wife for nearly two hours. Questions ranged from his involvement with protest groups , correspondence or communication with any militia or "Other Subversive Elements", on to his home ownership, out of state connections and travel. He was asked if he owned any guns and how many to which he finally respnded that it was none of their damn business what he owned and unless they had specific charges the interview was at an end.

The scary part to me was just how did they kinow he was even there? Who was going to stop them if they decided to haul him off to some obscure location for further questioning. This must become a worry for any one involved with any protest or other confrontation with government. The easily cut you out of the herd while your neighbors watch and wonder. How good it would be if your neighbors were on the same page .

drhoracepower
Back to top Go down
LarryWNY
Admin
LarryWNY

PostSubject: Re: Just Another One Of Those Things That Make You Wonder?   Just Another One Of Those Things That Make You Wonder? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 4:48 pm

What happened to "LT" cuts to the core of the fact that government needs to be pruned down and as well to why it is so fearful for people to come together. Fear of persecution today is a very real threat, just by associations or happenstance of your presence somewhere. This sadly proves BIG BROTHER is watching....step out of line and they will prune you one way or another. The more fear "THEY" can foster the more people will cower and chose to hide instead of stand up for their rights by speaking out. We have seen this before....in pre WW ll Germany... and we know how that turned out. That too started with a promises of prosperity which then led to a Hell on earth no one should ever witness or endure.

Larry,
Back to top Go down
drhoracepower

PostSubject: Re: Just Another One Of Those Things That Make You Wonder?   Just Another One Of Those Things That Make You Wonder? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 1:37 pm

Just a follow up on my original topic and a thanks to Larry for your comments.

I have pursued this question I had in my mind over and over: "Just how did "They" know "L.T." was even there at the protest since his vehicle was parked several blocks away in a parking ramp? That pretty much discounts liecence plate checks. Face recognition seemed pretty unreliable as well.

After talking it over with a couple of friends of mine, one of which is pretty much a communications and computer "genius", it has all become crystal clear and shoulc serve as a warning to all who participate in these type of rallies as well.

The answer of course is "cell phones". Any Federal agency has the technology and of course doesn't require much "motive" to scan any crowd and pick up any and every cell phone in it. The rest is academic.

You might want to remember this the next time you attend a "Tea Party", rally or other protest: "For God's Sake, leave your cell phones in your car or BETTER YET, AT HOME!" That is unless you want to be cataloged like my friend L.T. as a supposed threat to Homeland Security or some other trumped up means to forever limit your freedoms!

Just a thought. drhoracepower
Back to top Go down
LarryWNY
Admin
LarryWNY

PostSubject: Re: Just Another One Of Those Things That Make You Wonder?   Just Another One Of Those Things That Make You Wonder? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 6:26 pm

I believe you friends theory is correct! It may be slightly comforting to possibly know how they were able to do it, the alarming aspect of this however is the fact that "THEY" were able to field this equipment on a moments notice and were most likely using it even before any thing happened to gain information on those in the area. A question I would have is wither "LT's" cellphone was a prepay or contract phone. If its a prepay aka tracphone type then this would be even more alarming.

So I would agree with you ...leave the phones at home! Turning them off is not a solution as well ...leave them at home.

Ty for the update drhosepower.

Larry,
Back to top Go down
drhoracepower

PostSubject: Re: Just Another One Of Those Things That Make You Wonder?   Just Another One Of Those Things That Make You Wonder? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 9:08 pm

Hope the information I provided you with prevents anyone from being "cataloged" as I'm sure my friend "LT" has been with this simple incident. I'm sure he probably hasn't heard the end of it yet!

I hate to be the bearer of even further bad news but, I "think" we may have even a bigger problem as a short little story may illustrate.

A couple of weeks ago, I was having a small problem with my computer that I couldn't figure out (I couldn't open my e-mails for some reason). My regular computer 'guru" was working and i didn't feel like waiting for an answer. I noticed that my server (Time Warner) had a "Tech Support" button on the tool bar so I decided to try it. I was asked to describe my problem and upon doing that was transported to a live chat room with a Techie as moderator. After some discussion, "she" directred me to try some things on my own, none of which made any difference at all.

Here's the kicker: After exhausting my capabilities she inquired if I would mind if "she" took over my computer! I thought for a moment and my old brain didn't flag any alarms so I said "Sure, go to it." I was supplied with button labeled "Allow Access" which I clicked.
Immediately, the cursor took off pushing this button and that and jumping from screen to screen so fast I couldn't keep up with what was going on. At any rate, and realising it was "HER" actually operating "MY" computer from some location in California, she returned us to the chat room and asked me to "Try That". I did and viola, it's fixed. I thanked her and it's been fine ever since.

This got me thinking some more and the next time I saw my friend the computer "ace" I asked him about it. My thinking is that if some techiie can take over my computer the what's to say "ANYONE" can't including "Big Brother". His explanation floored me.

He went on to state that this is not new technology. Any agency with satellite access and FCC authorization can access ANY computer any time they want. Today the technology is so far advanced that they can even access any computer "EVEN IF IT'S TURNED OFF". All they need is a reason or the target.

Of some comfort is that my guru said that home based PC's are the most susceptable as of now since they are directly wired to the various servers by cable or phone line. I guess they haven't perfected the knowledge to as yet get through the router and into your lap top without "YOU" providing access but, you can rest assured they're working on it.

This is "scary" stuff my friends. Stuff that will keep you awake at night. The dangers this represents to law abiding citizens who utilize the internet for communication and organization with other like-minded individuals is IMMENSE!

I'm not too sure that somewhere down the road all existing Readiness Groups might want to think of some type of "cypher" system for all published messages that has to do with organization, membership or calendared events.

Any thoughts? drhoracepower
Back to top Go down
LarryWNY
Admin
LarryWNY

PostSubject: Re: Just Another One Of Those Things That Make You Wonder?   Just Another One Of Those Things That Make You Wonder? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 7:56 pm

I believe person to person is the closest to secure comms that one could ever have these days and with the leaps and bounds in technology over the last few years even that is not a given. I believe all new technology being used today by every day people pc's,cellphones ,i-pads, your cars even can be accessed without your knowledge or permishion and be used to ascertain what information they wont about you or its use.

As for a cypher system, nothing that could be fielded by any group would ever be secure.

Larry,
Back to top Go down
LarryWNY
Admin
LarryWNY

PostSubject: Constitution supporters are considered “domestic threats"   Just Another One Of Those Things That Make You Wonder? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 3:12 pm

Department of Homeland Security fusion center in Florida conducted surveillance on Ron Paul supporters and other political groups
More evidence emerging that that Constitution supporters are considered “domestic threats"

By Douglas Hagmann & Judi McLeod Thursday, December 23, 2010
A report published today by Kurt Nimmo states that a Department of Homeland Security fusion center in Florida conducted surveillance on Ron Paul supporters and other political groups. A law enforcement sensitive bulletin dated 4 June 2010, issued by the Central Florida Intelligence Exchange, identified one event hosted by Ron Paul’s Campaign for Liberty that was subjected to official intelligence monitoring by that arm of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security. Mr. Nimmo notes that the Central Florida Intelligence Exchange was established with the assistance of an $850,000 Department of Homeland Security grant, which is your tax dollars at work. The center is specifically tasked with looking for terrorist leads.

As we detailed in our report dated 19 April 2009 , over a year before the Ron Paul event and today’s article, we informed readers of the existence of a FBI directive issued in March, 2009 that tasked FBI field offices to collect specific times, dates and locations of TEA party and other similar patriotic events. A second directive was issued the following month directing domestic intelligence agencies to perform covert video surveillance and data collection of the participants of the TEA parties. The directive instructed that surveillance was to be performed from “discreet fixed or mobile positions” and was to be performed “independently and outside of the purview of local law enforcement.”

We wrote at that time that we fully expected the government’s denial of the surveillance of the TEA Parties to “go viral” as soon as this story is posted. We were not disappointed, as U.S. government officials denied or declined to comment about any such surveillance conducted at the patriotic events as well as the directives behind the orders. Subsequent to the publication of our 2009 report, we have developed both direct and anecdotal evidence that traced the directives from the local FBI field offices to the DHS fusion centers, to the Holder Justice Department and DHS Secretary Janet Napolitano. Ultimately, the orders to allocate important counterterrorism and intelligence assets away from the more logical threats of foreign nationals and Islamic terrorists has the imprimatur of the Obama administration and his cadre of national security advisors.

As we wrote in 2009, “the implications to the citizens of the U.S. are ominous. It seems that there is a hostile political agenda coming from Washington that characterizes the supporters of our constitutional freedoms as threats to our domestic security, which is totally absurd. The redirection, the refocusing of domestic threats from al Qaeda cells to ‘flag waving right-wingers’ is something that has gone from a murmur a few years ago to a roar today.”

It is disturbingly apparent that the agenda of this administration is to classify the American people who are the most ardent supporters of the U.S. Constitution as greater threats than those who have openly expressed their desire to destroy our country. It is not only a tremendous misuse of valuable intelligence assets, but an affront to every freedom loving American who cares about the future and freedoms of our nation. As we are now witnessing, the pace at which this administration in particular is advancing against the rights provided by the Constitution and those who support it is increasing at an alarming rate.

TEA Party participants, legal gun owners, pro-life groups, and those who support the letter and spirit of the U.S. Constitution are not “domestic extremists.” We are not the enemy, unless, of course, the Constitution poses a threat to the objectives of this administration.

http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/31433
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Another One Of Those Things That Make You Wonder?   Just Another One Of Those Things That Make You Wonder? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just Another One Of Those Things That Make You Wonder?
Page 1 of 1