WNY READINESS GROUP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WNY READINESS GROUP

Disaster/Event Readiness INFO New York and Warren area

HomeHOMELatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» new patriot from catt county
A lesson to learn from Australia I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 10:47 pm by mrhorsepower460

A lesson to learn from Australia I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 4:14 pm by PatriotPete84

» Northern Chautauqua
A lesson to learn from Australia I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 3:43 pm by LarryWNY

A lesson to learn from Australia I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 3:42 pm by LarryWNY

» new member from orleans county
A lesson to learn from Australia I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 8:02 pm by rholding

» Gas.......
A lesson to learn from Australia I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 11:11 pm by LarryWNY

» Erie County Patriot here!
A lesson to learn from Australia I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 10:09 pm by thunder8922

» 2012 How lost we have become.
A lesson to learn from Australia I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 11:33 pm by LarryWNY

» NYS CIG TAX
A lesson to learn from Australia I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 4:05 pm by LarryWNY

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Commodity Price
Gasoline Price
Gun Stats

A lesson to learn from Australia

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LarryWNY
Admin
LarryWNY

A lesson to learn from Australia Empty
PostSubject: A lesson to learn from Australia   A lesson to learn from Australia I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 1:45 pm

How nice it must be to have a leader who says what has to be said. Prime Minster Rudd did what the people elected him to do ... protect their country from any hostile threats. Take some notes Obama ... you just might learn something.

Quotes from the Prime Minister of Australia

Muslims who want to live under Islamic Sharia law were told on Wednesday to get out of Australia , as the government targeted radicals in a bid to head off potential terror attacks..

Separately, he angered some Australian Muslims on Wednesday by saying he supported spy agencies monitoring the nation's mosques..

Quote:

"IMMIGRANTS, NOT AUSTRALIANS, MUST ADAPT. Take It Or Leave It. I am tired of this nation worrying about whether we are offending some individual or their culture. Since the terrorist attacks on Bali , we have experienced a surge in patriotism by the majority of Australians."

"This culture has been developed over two centuries of struggles, trials and victories by millions of men and women who have sought freedom. We speak mainly ENGLISH, not Spanish, Lebanese, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, or any other language. Therefore, if you wish to become part of our society, Learn the Language!"

"Most Australians believe in God. This is not some Christian, right wing, political push, but a fact, because Christian men and women, on Christian principles, founded this nation, and this is clearly documented. It is certainly appropriate to display it on the walls of our schools If God offends you, then I suggest you consider another part of the world as your new home, because God is part of our culture."

"We will accept your beliefs, and will not question why. All we ask is that you accept ours, and live in harmony and peaceful enjoyment with us."

"This is OUR COUNTRY, OUR LAND, and OUR LIFESTYLE, and we will allow you every opportunity to enjoy all this. But once you are done complaining, whining, and griping about Our Flag, Our Pledge, Our Christian beliefs, or Our Way of Life, I highly encourage you take advantage of one other great Australian freedom, THE RIGHT TO LEAVE.."

"If you aren't happy here then LEAVE. We didn't force you to come here. You asked to be here. So accept the country YOU accepted."

Maybe if we circulate this, Americans will find the backbone to start speaking and voicing the same truths.

HEY WASHINGTON ....STOP THE SPENDING! Thats something the rest of us learned to deal with years ago!!
Back to top Go down

A lesson to learn from Australia
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WNY READINESS GROUP  :: WELCOME PLEASE READ :: FEDERALIST TAVERN :: Politics and Elections-
Jump to: