WNY READINESS GROUP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WNY READINESS GROUP

Disaster/Event Readiness INFO New York and Warren area

HomeHOMELatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» new patriot from catt county
Is Your Family Ready? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 10:47 pm by mrhorsepower460

Is Your Family Ready? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 4:14 pm by PatriotPete84

» Northern Chautauqua
Is Your Family Ready? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 3:43 pm by LarryWNY

Is Your Family Ready? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 3:42 pm by LarryWNY

» new member from orleans county
Is Your Family Ready? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 8:02 pm by rholding

» Gas.......
Is Your Family Ready? I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 11:11 pm by LarryWNY

» Erie County Patriot here!
Is Your Family Ready? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 10:09 pm by thunder8922

» 2012 How lost we have become.
Is Your Family Ready? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 11:33 pm by LarryWNY

» NYS CIG TAX
Is Your Family Ready? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 4:05 pm by LarryWNY

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Commodity Price
Gasoline Price
Gun Stats

Is Your Family Ready?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LarryWNY
Admin
LarryWNY

Is Your Family Ready? Empty
PostSubject: Is Your Family Ready?   Is Your Family Ready? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 11:37 am

We have the potential for many diffrent events taking place these days and years in NY. Earth quakes ( well over due for a major one in this region) ,solar flares in the next few years (which could knock out the power grid for quite some time ) and man made events . Taking the time to prepair yourself and familiy groups now could save much hardship and even lives. We only have to look back to Katrina to see that local,state and Federal help may not be forth coming; New Orleans was one city and it brought this country's agencies to thier knees. Imagin if multiple areas were effected at the same time; help would be long in coming and very limited. Please take it upon yourself now to assess what resources you have or should aquire to be able to sustain your family in such times.

Linking up with other members of your extended families.

Joining with friends or other groups

water, food, medications, special needs of individuals.

Generators ,fuel, protection

Now is the time to start these conversations and form your plans and the reason for this forum.

Getting prepared is our mind set. to insure our ability to provide for our "family" group and those attached to it . To defend the resources that we have and postion as to be sustainable in unknown conditions of hardship or duration. Survival of our families comes first. There is no way to know what conditions will be like untill they are confronted. The more we are connected in a geographical area the better we all will be to deal with what ever the situation is and give support or recieve it .
Back to top Go down
LarryWNY
Admin
LarryWNY

Is Your Family Ready? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Your Family Ready?   Is Your Family Ready? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 4:26 pm

All plans should include provishions for the possibility that no phones (cell or land lines) will be operational!
Back to top Go down

Is Your Family Ready?
Page 1 of 1