WNY READINESS GROUP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WNY READINESS GROUP

Disaster/Event Readiness INFO New York and Warren area

HomeHOMELatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» new patriot from catt county
The Firearms Freedom Act (FFA) is sweeping the Nation. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 10:47 pm by mrhorsepower460

The Firearms Freedom Act (FFA) is sweeping the Nation. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 4:14 pm by PatriotPete84

» Northern Chautauqua
The Firearms Freedom Act (FFA) is sweeping the Nation. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 3:43 pm by LarryWNY

The Firearms Freedom Act (FFA) is sweeping the Nation. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 3:42 pm by LarryWNY

» new member from orleans county
The Firearms Freedom Act (FFA) is sweeping the Nation. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 8:02 pm by rholding

» Gas.......
The Firearms Freedom Act (FFA) is sweeping the Nation. I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 11:11 pm by LarryWNY

» Erie County Patriot here!
The Firearms Freedom Act (FFA) is sweeping the Nation. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 10:09 pm by thunder8922

» 2012 How lost we have become.
The Firearms Freedom Act (FFA) is sweeping the Nation. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 11:33 pm by LarryWNY

» NYS CIG TAX
The Firearms Freedom Act (FFA) is sweeping the Nation. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 4:05 pm by LarryWNY

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Commodity Price
Gasoline Price
Gun Stats

The Firearms Freedom Act (FFA) is sweeping the Nation.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LarryWNY
Admin
LarryWNY

The Firearms Freedom Act (FFA) is sweeping the Nation. Empty
PostSubject: The Firearms Freedom Act (FFA) is sweeping the Nation.   The Firearms Freedom Act (FFA) is sweeping the Nation. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 2:44 pm

http://firearmsfreedomact.com/

Originally introduced and passed in Montana, the FFA declares that any firearms made and retained in-state are beyond the authority of Congress under its constitutional power to regulate commerce among the states.

Since its passage in Montana, a clone of the Firearms Freedom Act has been enacted in Tennessee, and has been introduced in the legislatures of Alaska, Texas, South Carolina, Minnesota and Florida. Legislators in many other states have announced that they will introduce FFA clones when their legislatures next convene.

The FFA is primarily a Tenth Amendment challenge to the powers of Congress under the “commerce clause,” with firearms as the object – it is a state’s rights exercise.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:

Wayne J. Behrle
5774 Hillside Drive
Doraville, Georgia 30340
770-242-1832 770-242-1832
LORD M0NCKT0N’S WARNING To AMERICA
“So, thank you, America. You were the beacon of freedom in the world. It is a privilege merely to stand on this soil of freedom while it is still free. But, in the next few weeks, unless you stop it, your president will sign your freedom, your democracy, and your humanity away forever. And neither you nor any subsequent government you may elect will have any power whatsoever to take it back. That is how serious it is. I’ve read the treaty. I’ve seen this stuff about (world) government and climate debt and enforcement. They are going to do this to you whether you like it or not.

But, I think it is here, here in your great nation, which I so love and I so admire — it is here that perhaps, at this eleventh hour, at the fifty-ninth minute and fifty-ninth second, you will rise up and you will stop your president from signing that dreadful treaty, that purposeless treaty. For there is no problem with climate and, even if there were, an economic treaty does nothing to (help) it.” Lord Christopher Monckton, former science advisor to British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher before the Minnesota Free Market Institute, October14, 2009

(This is a Fax sent on 12/03/2009 to:) Senator Chambliss:
It has been my pleasure to be one of your supporters for many years.
However I was stunned when I found out that both you and Senator Isakson had voted for the Radically Anti-Gun Eric Holder for Attorney General. There had been a full discussion of Mr. Holders anti-gun past before the vote so it was not a secret!

Now to the reason for this letter:
President Obama is determined to ratify the Climate Change Treaty together with domestic version for the same purpose called Cap and Trade. The purpose of these treaty/laws is not to help the environment, as stated, but rather to allow the formation of a UN World Government and to facilitate it’s domination over the United States of America!
This UN World Government would usurp the role of governing body over the United States of America and it’s Citizens.

Article III Section 3 of the CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES Defines TREASON as:
Treason against the United States shall consist only in LEVYING WAR AGAINST, OR IN ADHERING TO THEIR ENEMIES, GIVING THEM AID AND COMFORT.
Aiding President Obama by ratifying these Traitorous Treaty/Laws is High Treason against the Government of the United States of America and the Citizens thereof.
President Obama and former Presidents Bush and Clinton seem to have the view that the American people are like the European people which just roll over and make do with whatever form of government comes their way!
But I submit to you that the American people are indeed quite different in that their forefathers were fighters, Men & Woman of great courage, which left the country of their birth and which endured great hardship to come to America where they, by the grace of God, Built a future for themselves and their families.
A good sign is that 7 Million people went for background checks in order to purchase guns during the first 100 days of 2009. More than one gun can be purchased from the same dealer with a single background check so it is almost certain that this translates into the purchase of 10 to 15 million or more guns!
Over 329 days have now passed in this ever more grave situation. So it is again almost certain that the number of guns purchased in 2009 alone is 32 million “32,000,000 to 49 million “49,000,000 guns! “ Praise God!

WHY?! Because these guns, in addition to the at least 120,000,000 already owned by Americans can be used to defend the United States of America from the take over by the UN World Government and it’s traitorous allies around the World and here in the United States of America.

Also of note: I understand that some ammunition manufactures are running around the clock shifts to keep up with the massive purchases of ammunition by the American people. GOOD!!!

With 152 to 169 Million guns and at just 400 rounds per gun, some have many thousands, that equals 60,800,000,000 to 67,600,000,000 60 to 67 Billion bullets to use in the upcoming WAR!!

Now it is certain that some of the people involved in the take over plot have deluded themselves into believing that the American People are just stocking up and that they will just try to hide the guns from the Government when they come to take them.

BALONEY!!! The American People are preparing to fight for Freedom and to preserve the United States of America.

If I read this situation right and I believe that I do and Congress goes ahead with this attempt to overthrow our United States Government which is FOR AND BY THE PEOPLE.

I believe that in very short order there will be well over 1 million men armed with guns and carrying ropes headed for Washington D.C. to take care of business!!!
May God Save America !!

Senator Chambliss please distribute this letter to as many people on both sides of the isle as you can. You could help save them from a great tragedy.
Sincerely, Wayne J. Behrle

End Quote:
Back to top Go down

The Firearms Freedom Act (FFA) is sweeping the Nation.
Page 1 of 1