WNY READINESS GROUP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WNY READINESS GROUP

Disaster/Event Readiness INFO New York and Warren area

HomeHOMELatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» new patriot from catt county
Organization and Recruitment Improvements I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 10:47 pm by mrhorsepower460

Organization and Recruitment Improvements I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 4:14 pm by PatriotPete84

» Northern Chautauqua
Organization and Recruitment Improvements I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 3:43 pm by LarryWNY

Organization and Recruitment Improvements I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 3:42 pm by LarryWNY

» new member from orleans county
Organization and Recruitment Improvements I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 8:02 pm by rholding

» Gas.......
Organization and Recruitment Improvements I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 11:11 pm by LarryWNY

» Erie County Patriot here!
Organization and Recruitment Improvements I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 10:09 pm by thunder8922

» 2012 How lost we have become.
Organization and Recruitment Improvements I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 11:33 pm by LarryWNY

» NYS CIG TAX
Organization and Recruitment Improvements I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 4:05 pm by LarryWNY

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Commodity Price
Gasoline Price
Gun Stats

Organization and Recruitment Improvements

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
drhoracepower

Organization and Recruitment Improvements Empty
PostSubject: Organization and Recruitment Improvements   Organization and Recruitment Improvements I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 1:29 pm

It has crossed my mind several times that the recruitment of new members for any movement including our own is slow at best and could use a good shot in the arm.

My suggestion is to align ourselves by way of presentations and fund raisers with community organizations with membership that already consists of concerned citizens.
Imagine the impact on membership if every community in the nation were afforded the opportunity to organize into militia chapters and were properly educated on the ethics and policy of our oganization.

No other existing organization in place would better suit as our target than Volunteer Fire Companies. Every community has one. They are all volunteers. They all hold regular meetings. They are just the type of people for membership we are looking for.

Fund raising raffles in a specific community such as raffles and such could be used to raise the funds necessary to sponsor a Fire-Hall type dinner to correspond with one of their meeting dates. At this time the membership could be given a pre=prepared presentation on the Militia, it's importance, meaning and benifits. Recruitment signups could be conducted right then and there.

As an afterthought, local Lions and Elks Clubs could be invited to the presentations as well. Just an idea. Looking for feedback on the possibilities.

drhoracepower
Back to top Go down
LarryWNY
Admin
LarryWNY

Organization and Recruitment Improvements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Organization and Recruitment Improvements   Organization and Recruitment Improvements I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 1:05 pm

Just remember Militias are illegal in NYS the closest we can get is a readiness group. You bring up some very good ideas. I would add rod and gun clubs as well as Sportsmen oriented groups to this as well. They however usually require membership and a fee. This is a long slow arduous process when time is not on our side. Preperations for yourself and/or circle of friends at this time will help to benefit all as we come together in a larger more cohesive group.

Larry,
Back to top Go down

Organization and Recruitment Improvements
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WNY READINESS GROUP  :: WELCOME PLEASE READ :: SUGESTIONS-
Jump to: