WNY READINESS GROUP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WNY READINESS GROUP

Disaster/Event Readiness INFO New York and Warren area

HomeHOMELatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» new patriot from catt county
An Event You Might Not Want To Miss I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 10:47 pm by mrhorsepower460

An Event You Might Not Want To Miss I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 4:14 pm by PatriotPete84

» Northern Chautauqua
An Event You Might Not Want To Miss I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 3:43 pm by LarryWNY

An Event You Might Not Want To Miss I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 3:42 pm by LarryWNY

» new member from orleans county
An Event You Might Not Want To Miss I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 8:02 pm by rholding

» Gas.......
An Event You Might Not Want To Miss I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 11:11 pm by LarryWNY

» Erie County Patriot here!
An Event You Might Not Want To Miss I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 10:09 pm by thunder8922

» 2012 How lost we have become.
An Event You Might Not Want To Miss I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 11:33 pm by LarryWNY

» NYS CIG TAX
An Event You Might Not Want To Miss I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 4:05 pm by LarryWNY

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Commodity Price
Gasoline Price
Gun Stats

An Event You Might Not Want To Miss

Go down 
AuthorMessage
drhoracepower

An Event You Might Not Want To Miss Empty
PostSubject: An Event You Might Not Want To Miss   An Event You Might Not Want To Miss I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 1:15 pm

Here's an event you all might want to pencil in on your calenders: Sept. 11 noon till 4PM at the Wolcottsville Fire Hall.

They ar conducting a Giant 45 Gun Raffle with several arms also given as side raffles and door prizes. Ticket prices ar $20 and includes a Picnic Style dinner and liquid refreshments. I wouldn't miss it.

Wolcottsville is a small town situated between Medina and Akron, N.Y. and have one of the areas most active Fire Companies in fund raising events.

It would seem to me to be an ideal place for members of our group to convene, introduce ourselves and touch base with organizational ideas and perhaps even recruit some new members?

If you would like tickets e-mail :wolvfc@rochester.rr.com.

Just an idea? drhoracepower
Back to top Go down

An Event You Might Not Want To Miss
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WNY READINESS GROUP  :: WELCOME PLEASE READ :: ANOUCEMENTS :: Calendar-
Jump to: