WNY READINESS GROUP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WNY READINESS GROUP

Disaster/Event Readiness INFO New York and Warren area

HomeHOMELatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» new patriot from catt county
Doctors optimistic about shot Congresswoman Giffords I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 10:47 pm by mrhorsepower460

Doctors optimistic about shot Congresswoman Giffords I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 4:14 pm by PatriotPete84

» Northern Chautauqua
Doctors optimistic about shot Congresswoman Giffords I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 3:43 pm by LarryWNY

Doctors optimistic about shot Congresswoman Giffords I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 3:42 pm by LarryWNY

» new member from orleans county
Doctors optimistic about shot Congresswoman Giffords I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 8:02 pm by rholding

» Gas.......
Doctors optimistic about shot Congresswoman Giffords I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 11:11 pm by LarryWNY

» Erie County Patriot here!
Doctors optimistic about shot Congresswoman Giffords I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 10:09 pm by thunder8922

» 2012 How lost we have become.
Doctors optimistic about shot Congresswoman Giffords I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 11:33 pm by LarryWNY

» NYS CIG TAX
Doctors optimistic about shot Congresswoman Giffords I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 4:05 pm by LarryWNY

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Commodity Price
Gasoline Price
Gun Stats

Doctors optimistic about shot Congresswoman Giffords

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LarryWNY
Admin
LarryWNY

Doctors optimistic about shot Congresswoman Giffords Empty
PostSubject: Doctors optimistic about shot Congresswoman Giffords   Doctors optimistic about shot Congresswoman Giffords I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 3:56 pm

The "blame game" begins.
_http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20110109/us_nm/us_usa_shooting_congresswoman________________

Where there is a will there is a way and no laws can protect society from those that are mentally unstable, ill, or holding irrational beliefs. The ability of a society to keep itself in check and dissuade persons from harming themselves and others with dysfunctional behavior is porportional to the moral and civic values and responsibilities it maintains at the FAMILY level. Something America has let slip drastically since the greatest generation.
We will pay the price for this failure again and again over the next decades as America has raised an " instant gratification generation" that expects and believes every thing revolves around them and for them. America was once a place where people looked out for each other to the mutual benefit of their families ,communities and country. Responsibility to oneself,family,and community starts with the individuals themselves. We are those people. We need to be this way again.

Last edited by LarryWNY on Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LarryWNY
Admin
LarryWNY

Doctors optimistic about shot Congresswoman Giffords Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doctors optimistic about shot Congresswoman Giffords   Doctors optimistic about shot Congresswoman Giffords I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 4:18 pm

well.............you had to know this was coming.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0111/47338.html

None will ever make it thru the House though....
Back to top Go down

Doctors optimistic about shot Congresswoman Giffords
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WNY READINESS GROUP  :: WELCOME PLEASE READ :: FEDERALIST TAVERN :: Current Events-
Jump to: