WNY READINESS GROUP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WNY READINESS GROUP

Disaster/Event Readiness INFO New York and Warren area

HomeHOMELatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» new patriot from catt county
MDN or Individual group goals I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 10:47 pm by mrhorsepower460

MDN or Individual group goals I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 4:14 pm by PatriotPete84

» Northern Chautauqua
MDN or Individual group goals I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 3:43 pm by LarryWNY

MDN or Individual group goals I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 3:42 pm by LarryWNY

» new member from orleans county
MDN or Individual group goals I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 8:02 pm by rholding

» Gas.......
MDN or Individual group goals I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 11:11 pm by LarryWNY

» Erie County Patriot here!
MDN or Individual group goals I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 10:09 pm by thunder8922

» 2012 How lost we have become.
MDN or Individual group goals I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 11:33 pm by LarryWNY

» NYS CIG TAX
MDN or Individual group goals I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 4:05 pm by LarryWNY

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Commodity Price
Gasoline Price
Gun Stats

MDN or Individual group goals

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LarryWNY
Admin
LarryWNY

MDN or Individual group goals Empty
PostSubject: MDN or Individual group goals   MDN or Individual group goals I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 3:10 pm

MDN (Mutual Defense Network), SHTF(shit hits the fan), WROL(without rule of law).

For your own consideration or situation.

1) We are a "survivalist oriented" Group. (We are not military and cannot compare ourselves to professional soldiers. Our preparations and training will focus more on survival and less on going toe to toe with Regulars. We are NOT a special forces team and cant expect members to act like one. We CAN train to a level of competent marksmen and skirmishers, this will allow us to face any looters/bandits/gangs with confidence and make them regret entering our AO.)

2) Our FIRST priority in any scenario is to protect, secure and establish our Families in a "Safe Zone" You already know what retreat your family needs to get to.

3) Our SECOND priority is to eliminate any local threats to our retreats.

4) Our THIRD priority is to support other Units around the US as we can.( This means that we may send a squad of volunteers to help other units in a SHTF scenario. ( This group will be made of volunteers who trust the rest of us to take care of their families while they are gone. Volunteers would only be sent once OUR families are secured, and if such a mission would not leave our retreats short handed.)

5) Our FOURTH priority is to support any Pro-Constitution Leaders or Groups we can, even in the middle of a SHTF or WROL scenario.

6) Our FIFTH priority is to communicate and pass news/intel via HAM to other Patriots/ Survivalist Groups//Units in a SHTF
scenario.

7) Our SIXTH priority is to establish LONG TERM survivability of our retreats. ( This includes growing our own food, making our own fuel, establishing our own home businesses. ( Tool Shop, Crafting, Trading Post, Sewing and Tailoring etc.)"

Robert A. Heinlein:

"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equtions, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. ...Specialization is for insects."
Back to top Go down

MDN or Individual group goals
Page 1 of 1