WNY READINESS GROUP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WNY READINESS GROUP

Disaster/Event Readiness INFO New York and Warren area

HomeHOMELatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» new patriot from catt county
Constitution of the United State of America I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 10:47 pm by mrhorsepower460

Constitution of the United State of America I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 4:14 pm by PatriotPete84

» Northern Chautauqua
Constitution of the United State of America I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 3:43 pm by LarryWNY

Constitution of the United State of America I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 3:42 pm by LarryWNY

» new member from orleans county
Constitution of the United State of America I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 8:02 pm by rholding

» Gas.......
Constitution of the United State of America I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 11:11 pm by LarryWNY

» Erie County Patriot here!
Constitution of the United State of America I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 10:09 pm by thunder8922

» 2012 How lost we have become.
Constitution of the United State of America I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 11:33 pm by LarryWNY

» NYS CIG TAX
Constitution of the United State of America I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 4:05 pm by LarryWNY

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Commodity Price
Gasoline Price
Gun Stats

Constitution of the United State of America

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LarryWNY
Admin
LarryWNY

Constitution of the United State of America Empty
PostSubject: Constitution of the United State of America   Constitution of the United State of America I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 5:53 pm

Back to top Go down
LarryWNY
Admin
LarryWNY

Constitution of the United State of America Empty
PostSubject: Re: Constitution of the United State of America   Constitution of the United State of America I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 11:59 pm

"On every question of construction, let us carry ourselves back to the
time when the Constitution was adopted, recollect the spirit manifested
in the debates, and instead of trying what meaning may be squeezed out
of the text, or invented against it, conform to the probable one in
which it was passed." Thomas Jefferson, letter to William Johnson, June 12, 1823, The Complete Jefferson, p. 322.

"If in the opinion of the People, the distribution or modification of the Constitutional powers be in any particular wrong, let it be corrected by an amendment in the way which the Constitution designates. But let there be no change by usurpation; for though this, in one instance, may be the instrument of good, it is the customary weapon by which free governments are destroyed."

GEORGE WASHINGTON, farewell address, Sep. 19, 1796
Back to top Go down

Constitution of the United State of America
Page 1 of 1