WNY READINESS GROUP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WNY READINESS GROUP

Disaster/Event Readiness INFO New York and Warren area

HomeHOMELatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» new patriot from catt county
Sen Robach and call for a Split in NY I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 10:47 pm by mrhorsepower460

Sen Robach and call for a Split in NY I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 4:14 pm by PatriotPete84

» Northern Chautauqua
Sen Robach and call for a Split in NY I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 3:43 pm by LarryWNY

Sen Robach and call for a Split in NY I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 3:42 pm by LarryWNY

» new member from orleans county
Sen Robach and call for a Split in NY I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 8:02 pm by rholding

» Gas.......
Sen Robach and call for a Split in NY I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 11:11 pm by LarryWNY

» Erie County Patriot here!
Sen Robach and call for a Split in NY I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 10:09 pm by thunder8922

» 2012 How lost we have become.
Sen Robach and call for a Split in NY I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 11:33 pm by LarryWNY

» NYS CIG TAX
Sen Robach and call for a Split in NY I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 4:05 pm by LarryWNY

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Commodity Price
Gasoline Price
Gun Stats

Sen Robach and call for a Split in NY

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LarryWNY
Admin
LarryWNY

Sen Robach and call for a Split in NY Empty
PostSubject: Sen Robach and call for a Split in NY   Sen Robach and call for a Split in NY I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 11:50 am

http://www.democratandchronicle.com/article/20091128/NEWS01/911280341/Split-New-York-state?-Robach-wants-to-know-what-counties-think&referrer=NEWSFRONTCAROUSEL

LOL seem to have heard this shit for decades. NYS's problem is'nt NYC vs WNY or UPSATE ..its ..DEMOCRATS!!! and state government. Far too many fees, licenses, permits, regulations, ordinances, taxes for any business especially a smaller one to even stay here. you cant attract new indusrty or anything when it costs twice as much to operate here then in other states!

The State needs to stay intact ...it's the government we need to divorce here. 2010...is upon us lets serve them their papers!!!

get them out of our business and our lives and NEW YORK will prosper again!

Same goes for Federal government ..however the bigger problem for all is that untill America stops being nothing but consumers of foreign products and starts to manufacture more of what we use every day we will never recover. All this christmas spending here isnt really helping; but only adding more money to pockets of China and others who do not really give on shit about us. Buy american made even if it hurts! that is the only way this will ever turn around. Walmart can rot in hell!!! or should i say CHINAMART.

ok i am off track and getting pissed ...new york needs to stay together
Back to top Go down

Sen Robach and call for a Split in NY
Page 1 of 1