WNY READINESS GROUP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WNY READINESS GROUP

Disaster/Event Readiness INFO New York and Warren area

HomeHOMELatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» new patriot from catt county
Obama @ 3am ... “Call Hillary…I can’t find my testicles…” Gird your loins America I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 10:47 pm by mrhorsepower460

Obama @ 3am ... “Call Hillary…I can’t find my testicles…” Gird your loins America I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 4:14 pm by PatriotPete84

» Northern Chautauqua
Obama @ 3am ... “Call Hillary…I can’t find my testicles…” Gird your loins America I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 3:43 pm by LarryWNY

Obama @ 3am ... “Call Hillary…I can’t find my testicles…” Gird your loins America I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 3:42 pm by LarryWNY

» new member from orleans county
Obama @ 3am ... “Call Hillary…I can’t find my testicles…” Gird your loins America I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 8:02 pm by rholding

» Gas.......
Obama @ 3am ... “Call Hillary…I can’t find my testicles…” Gird your loins America I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 11:11 pm by LarryWNY

» Erie County Patriot here!
Obama @ 3am ... “Call Hillary…I can’t find my testicles…” Gird your loins America I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 10:09 pm by thunder8922

» 2012 How lost we have become.
Obama @ 3am ... “Call Hillary…I can’t find my testicles…” Gird your loins America I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 11:33 pm by LarryWNY

» NYS CIG TAX
Obama @ 3am ... “Call Hillary…I can’t find my testicles…” Gird your loins America I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 4:05 pm by LarryWNY

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Commodity Price
Gasoline Price
Gun Stats

Obama @ 3am ... “Call Hillary…I can’t find my testicles…” Gird your loins America

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LarryWNY
Admin
LarryWNY

Obama @ 3am ... “Call Hillary…I can’t find my testicles…” Gird your loins America Empty
PostSubject: Obama @ 3am ... “Call Hillary…I can’t find my testicles…” Gird your loins America   Obama @ 3am ... “Call Hillary…I can’t find my testicles…” Gird your loins America I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 1:15 pm

Obama’s Federal Reserve is screwing with the value of China’s TRILLIONS of dollars and we get an ICBM launch off the coast of San Diego INSIDE our SOSUS network.

Obama’s Fed screws with the Chinese some more and North Korea obediently starts lobbing artillery into South Korea.

Get the idea someone is telegraphing us?

It’s a ginned up crisis for sure, but what’s going on underneath the surface we can’t see? That’s what I want to know.

A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and he carries his banners openly. But the traitor moves among those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the galleys, heard in the very hall of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor—he speaks in the accents familiar to his victims, and wears their face and their garment, and he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation—he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of a city—he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to be feared…….Cicero, 42 B.C.E.

Gird your loins: North Korea fires on South Korea
By Michelle Malkin • November 23, 2010 09:23 AM

[Joe Biden, October 2008:

Remember I said it standing here if you don’t remember anything else I said. Watch, we’re gonna have an international crisis, a generated crisis, to test the mettle of this guy.”
November 2010:]

North Korea fired dozens of artillery shells onto a South Korean island on Tuesday, killing one person, setting homes ablaze and triggering an exchange of fire as the South’s military went on top alert.

In what appeared to be one of the most serious border incidents since the 1950-53 war, South Korean troops fired back with cannon, the government convened in an underground war room and “multiple” air force jets scrambled.

The firing came after North Korea’s disclosure of an apparently operational uranium enrichment programme — a second potential way of building a nuclear bomb — which is causing serious alarm for the United States and its allies.

Some 50 shells landed on the South Korean border island of Yeonpyeong near the tense Yellow Sea border, damaging dozens of houses and sending plumes of thick smoke into the air, YTN television reported.
Obama’s red phone rang early this morning. According to CBS News reporter Mark Knoller: “We’re told Pres. Obama was awakened shortly before 4AM to be informed of the North Korea attack on the South Korean island.”

NYTimes:

The South Korean military went to “crisis status,” and fighter planes were put on alert but did not take off.

South Korean artillery units returned fire after the North’s shells struck South Korea’s Yeonpyeong Island at 2:34 p.m., said Mr. Kwon, adding that the North also fired numerous rounds into the Yellow Sea. Television footage showed large plumes of black smoke spiraling from the island, and news reports said dozens of houses were on fire.

The official North Korean news agency said in a brief statement Tuesday night that the South had started the fight when it “recklessly fired into our sea area.”
“Generated crisis,” indeed: “A North Korea expert at Beijing’s Central Party School, Zhang Liangui, told the Herald that Kim Jong-un was deliberately destabilising the environment in order to mobilise the military and consolidate his power.”

Jim Geraghty on the Nobel Peace Prize winner’s fail: “I can’t believe the president’s personal letter to Kim Jong Il didn’t work.”

Heritage:

This is not the first time the North Koreans have threatened South Korea in the Yellow Sea (also called the West Sea). In August, the North fired 110 artillery shells near Yeonpyeong and another island. And in March, 46 sailors were killed when a North Korean torpedo sunk the Cheonan. Today’s artillery shelling furthers North Korea’s tactical objectives of asserting sovereignty over the West Sea Area. But, more importantly, it furthers the North’s strategic escalating pattern of provocations designed to force the United States and South Korea to abandon pressure tactics, including sanctions on the regime. The White House must not give into these tactics.

Pyongyang’s actions, including this weekend’s revelations of a covert uranium enrichment facility, are designed to weaken U.S. and South Korean resolve and force the U.S. back to Six Party Talks on nuclear negotiations; which is exactly what China called on the U.S. to do after today’s incident. So far the U.S. and South Korean governments have properly resisted North Korean demands and they must continue to do so. That the Chinese continue to abet the North Korean’s tactics should also make us think long and hard about the sort of partner/competitor we face with China.

But this incident is also another reminder of the White House’s misplaced priorities. While Obama spends every waking second using Chicago-style tactics to press for ratification of the New START nuclear deal with Russia, North Korea is running amok. New START offers the US no new tools to deal with Iran and North Korea which are the clear and present danger. Instead, all New START does is tie our military’s hands by limiting our capacity to build the missile defense systems necessary to deal with these regimes. The President should spend less time hawking flawed treaties to justify his Nobel Peace Prize and invest more time in fighting for peace against America’s enemies.
Back to top Go down

Obama @ 3am ... “Call Hillary…I can’t find my testicles…” Gird your loins America
Page 1 of 1