WNY READINESS GROUP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WNY READINESS GROUP

Disaster/Event Readiness INFO New York and Warren area

HomeHOMELatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» new patriot from catt county
New York: Sportsmen to descend on Albany Jan. 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 10:47 pm by mrhorsepower460

New York: Sportsmen to descend on Albany Jan. 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 4:14 pm by PatriotPete84

» Northern Chautauqua
New York: Sportsmen to descend on Albany Jan. 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 3:43 pm by LarryWNY

New York: Sportsmen to descend on Albany Jan. 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 3:42 pm by LarryWNY

» new member from orleans county
New York: Sportsmen to descend on Albany Jan. 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 8:02 pm by rholding

» Gas.......
New York: Sportsmen to descend on Albany Jan. 12 I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 11:11 pm by LarryWNY

» Erie County Patriot here!
New York: Sportsmen to descend on Albany Jan. 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 10:09 pm by thunder8922

» 2012 How lost we have become.
New York: Sportsmen to descend on Albany Jan. 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 11:33 pm by LarryWNY

» NYS CIG TAX
New York: Sportsmen to descend on Albany Jan. 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 4:05 pm by LarryWNY

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Commodity Price
Gasoline Price
Gun Stats

New York: Sportsmen to descend on Albany Jan. 12

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LarryWNY
Admin
LarryWNY

New York: Sportsmen to descend on Albany Jan. 12 Empty
PostSubject: New York: Sportsmen to descend on Albany Jan. 12   New York: Sportsmen to descend on Albany Jan. 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 12:22 pm

Sportsmen and women from all across New York state want to start the new year by sending a message to Albany, and they are going to deliver it themselves. They plan to descend on Albany on Jan. 12, where they will try to get the attention of the New York State Legislature. The message: They are willing to fight for their right to keep and bear arms as provided under the Second Amendment.

http://www.nraila.org/News/Read/InTheNews.aspx?ID=13247
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1